These terms and conditions constitute the full and complete service agreement (the “Agreement”) between you (the “Customer”) and SuperClean Corporation Pty Ltd (“SuperClean”) of Bexley NSW 2207, Australia for the provision of services by SuperClean.
Please take some time to review this Agreement. Use of our services constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
In addition to the obligations and warranties set out in clause 3 above, the Customer acknowledges and agrees that:
If a Cleaner fails to attend the Premises within 1 hour of the Service Time and does not provide the requested Service, SuperClean will provide the Customer with either:
– any damages caused by defective cleaning materials or cleaning equipment provided by the Customer;
– not completing or providing the Service as a result of the Cleaner not proceeding for health and safety reasons under clause 4;
– any loss or damage incurred by the Customer or any third party as a result of the effects of a force mature, being any event beyond the reasonable control of SuperClean;
– not completing or providing the Service due to an act or omission of the Customer or any other person at the Premises during provision of the Service;
– existing dirt, wear, damage or stains that can not be completely cleaned or removed;
– any wear or discolouring of fabric or surfaces becoming more visible once dirt has been removed;
– any loss incurred as a result of any breakage or damage to goods, items of value (including antiques, items of sentimental value) or the Premises; or
– the cost of any key replacement or locksmith fees, unless keys were lost by SuperClean or the Cleaner.
The Customer acknowledges that any information provided by the Customer may be used by SuperClean for the purpose of providing the Service. Superclean agrees not to share any information provided by the Customer with any third party not directly involved in the provision of the Service (unless required to do so by law).
The Customer agrees to superclean communicating with them electronically and/or via other means in order to provide the Service or for reasons related to the provision of the Service. SuperClean will take all reasonable precautions to protect personal information provided by the Customer from loss, misuse, unauthorised access or disclosure, alteration or destruction.
SuperClean reserves the right to update or modify these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice, and may do so by publishing an updated agreement on its website. Each updated agreement will take effect 24 hours after it has been published on the website.
The Customer agrees that any use of the Service following any such change, whether as a single job or as part of a regular cleaning schedule, constitutes their agreement to follow and be bound by the terms and conditions as changed.
The Customer and SuperClean acknowledge and accept that this Agreement shall be construed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of News South Wales and both agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales in the event of any dispute.
The Customer agrees that if any term or provision is held invalid, void or unenforceable, then that provision will be considered sever able and the remaining terms and provisions shall continue to be binding.
The content of this Agreement is protected by international copyright laws and may be used for personal reference only. Subject to applicable law, permission to copy, alter, reproduce, publish, transmit and/or otherwise distribute this content is forbidden without first obtaining the prior written permission of SuperClean Corporation Pty Ltd.